[OSList] Jeff: NO Apology Necessary...Bad Bosses thesis: Leadership Loyalty now a key.

Mark Carmel markacarmel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 07:53:44 PST 2021

Jeff, You shared a thought and were open and honest.  No harm no foul.  If
anyone should perhaps apologize it's me for using a cartoon to go negative
about bad bosses... I don't apologize because its true, that we must beware
of bad bosses who will stomp people once hidden agendas are exposed. And of
course that's what we do, uncover hidden agendas. It's a strange world we
find ourselves in. As Harrison teaches, ...Chaos plows the fields of the
mind so that new ideas can grow.... With authoritarianism on the rise in
all our Retaliation Nations we must exercise leadership loyalty and be very
careful setting the theme. For if we don't we turn the chaos onto ourselves
and our participants who speak truth like you Jeff.  The theme must be
something that the leadership all the way up-and-down the chain of command
truly Desires to seek and receive open and honest input on. Or So it seems
to me.   One of the most honest people in the world is Elon Musk. He was
just named citizen of the year by Time Magazine. Look at the retaliation
coming down on him and the crash of the stock price for Tesla. Fact is my
friends the powers that be don't want to lose power by empowering other
voices like Elon to speak the truth. I wish you all Peace!
MC