[OSList] Looking for "butterfly" ideas

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Wed Sep 9 17:32:15 PDT 2020

Mark Sheffield and I have published an open-sourced Checklist and Guide for online OST.

Here it is: scroll to the bottom....
https://openleadershipnetwork.com/onprogress/

In the online OST design, we use plain old Zoom accounts, one per room and define Lobby, Hallway, Lounge, and people use these to hang around and chat with others who congregate there.

We also stay put in the big room after the Open to handle questions and welcome strays...

....and people come and go to/from there and often hang for a while, sometimes people have beverages with them.

I hope this helps you out a little bit.

Regards,
-Daniel