[OSList] Looking for "butterfly" ideas

Glenn Waters gwwaters at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:25:31 PDT 2020

Play4Agile Global, a collaboration of three Play4Agile OS Conferences that
used to be held in person, is holding our first online conference Oct 3-4.
While a number of us have organized and participated in online Open Space
conferences we were wondering about what ideas people have or have tried to
replicate the butterfly experience. Our organizers haven't come up with too
many ideas that creates the same experience.

We tried https://theonline.town/ which is pretty cool but the technology is
still a bit young and people were challenged getting in and connected. (It
has loads of potential).

What else have people tried?

Thanks!

Glenn