[OSList] Warm Data Labs - Nora Bateson

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Sat May 30 00:10:20 PDT 2020

>From the website, one example of six contexts for a theme, which seems the
minimum number for a good lab:

"For example, if one is to study the ways in which food impacts our lives,
a multifaceted study of ecology, culture, agriculture, economy,
cross-generational communication, and media must take place. This
transcontextual platform provides a wider contextual framework for further
inquiry into what forms and constitutes certain international contemporary
issues such as eating disorders, starvation, and other health problems
associated with diet."