[OSList] Warm Data Labs - Nora Bateson

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Fri May 29 23:57:20 PDT 2020

Hi Jake. This is where the training offered by Nora and colleagues is
likely very helpful.

To access a transcontextual learning experience, the Warm Data Lab is
thoughtfully designed with a range of contexts from which participants
would engage the central theme question.

Learning to develop a wise variety is likely a goal of the training.

There were about 10 contexts in the WDL that I experienced - but i don't
recall them all! As an educator interested in cultures, i spent lots of
time in the 'education' and 'culture' context breakouts.

To Michael's point, I didnt feel the need to raise a topic for the meeting
to have value for me; like in a good World Cafe, the invitation to converse
in depth on a juicy theme with good people was enough. And I learned a lot.

Warmly
Jeff
Telegraph Hill, San Francisco