[OSList] Warm Data Labs - Nora Bateson

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Fri May 29 03:28:51 PDT 2020

Hi Robyn, Jeff, and Bhavesh,

Thanks for sharing. Any indication of what "contexts" are set at each table?

All the best,
Jake

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 4:51 AM Jeff Aitken via OSList <