[OSList] Warm Data Labs - Nora Bateson

Robyn Williams ► pov at iinet.net.au
Thu May 28 23:52:06 PDT 2020

Hi

Is anyone familiar or experienced with warm Data Labs (Nora Bateson)?  I’m wondering about the comparison and contrast with OST.  Your thoughts?

I’m currently participating in 5-weekly Zoom sessions intended to offer an experiential introduction to this process.

Warm Data Labs are group processes, which illustrate interdependency and generate understandings of systemic patterns for people with no previous exposure to systems theory. Warm Data Labs enable new societal responses to complex challenges.

https://batesoninstitute.org/warm-data-labs/

All the best,

Robyn Williams

M: 0424 587 262