[OSList] qiqo

Heidi N Saul heidinsaul at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:29:30 PDT 2020

 Hello Michael ~ I am so glad that you found it helpful and inspiring :-)
Thank you!  It was a creative and fun journey with Open Space, taking place
in the right place, which was a very different space from where this twice
a year event usually happens.  Lucas has indeed created a wonderful,
practical and useful on-line place to set up a circle and Open Space.

Nigel here is a link to the interview, Lucas and Heidi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRlgh04nzXY

And a link to the notes/ Q&A from the session:
https://notes.qiqochat.com/p/cc1-axKfCTiYBvWmCTAsdEPMnEyOS-0?showControls=true&showchat=false&showLineNumbers=true&useMonospaceFont=false

Cheers,
Heidi

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 3:35 AM Nigel Seys-Phillips via OSList <

> Hi….we were not far off in time zones so would also love to see the
> recording!! Where would I go for that?
>
> Thanks
>
> Nigel
> Nigel Seys-Phillips
> Fulcrum Business Management Solutions Pte Ltd
> Tel: + 65 9639 2510
> E-mail: nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
> www.fulcrum.com.sg
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
> be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
> you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution,
> copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
> us by return e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.
> Warning. Although Fulcrum has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
> viruses or malware are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept
> responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail
> or its attachments
>
> From: OSList <oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org> on behalf of
> Michael Wood via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>
> Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2020 at 2:24 PM
> To: "oslist at lists.openspacetech.org" <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>
> Cc: Michael Wood <michael.wood at uwa.edu.au>
> Subject: [OSList] qiqo
>
> Heidi Saul – thanks so much for sharing your story about doing a large
> Open Space on QiQo last Friday night. Because it was midnight here in
> Perth, Western Australia, I’ve just watched the recording. I am feeling
> very excited about the possibilities of OST in QiQo.  Might need to be in
> touch with you if we end up doing a large event!  My mate here, Brendan
> McKeague, and I met you in San Francisco WOSONOS.  Lucas – thanks for your
> vision and expertise. This is a great gift.
>
> Michael Wood

> Past archives can be viewed here:

*h e i d i   n o b a n t u   s a u l*
*Facilitation & **Process Design*
*Open Space Technology / unConference*
*Co-Producer / Co-Facilitator IIW
<http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/> *Internet Identity Workshop

*Ubuntu ~ I am because you are, You are because I am... *
*        ~ A Deep African Way of Being *

*Mobile: *505.470.5131
Skype: heidi.nobantu.saul
EMail: heidi at heidinobantu.com
Web: www.heidinobantu.com