[OSList] Last Call: Transforming Limiting Beliefs using The Work of Byron Katie (for dialogue practitioners)

Caitlin Frost caitlin.frost at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 16:01:52 PST 2020

Hi folks,

Last call to join this engaging online course focussed on limiting beliefs
personal practice for dialogue practitioners and change makers. We start
Tuesday January 28th.
https://www.beehive-productions.net/course/transforming-limiting-beliefs/

It has been my experience over my past 20 years as a dialogue and Open
Space practitioner, that one of the most important areas of practice is
being able to hold (not control) space, especially when there is conflict,
different perspectives, power and vulnerability.

The practice of The Work takes me way beyond positive intention right into
the limiting patterns of my own thinking and reactions that can close
space, often unintentionally because of assumptions, fears, bias and
attachments to outcome that are untended in myself.  These can be strong
and unconscious, but still have an impact on other people, the space and
what is possible in the space, whether I am a facilitator or a participant.
If I am the facilitator then my power amplifies my impact.

When I identify and use The Work to inquire into my own stressful or stuck
thinking, I am able to access valuable insights and learning and shift to a
more open, creative mindset; I am able to be and bring more presence.

I teach this practice globally in organizations and with dialogue
practitioners and am offering this online version to increase
accessibility. The fabulous people from Beehive productions will be
co-hosting with their skill and experience for creating engaging online
learning space.

There is still time to join us - we start on Tuesday January 28th for 4
weeks. If you miss any sessions you can access the recordings.
I am offering 30% discount to OS practitioners and you can use the code
"Frost-First" for the discount.

https://www.beehive-productions.net/course/transforming-limiting-beliefs/

I hope you can come! It will be interesting, fun and also helpful as we not
only talk about Limiting Beliefs, but work with them.

Caitlin

--
*UPCOMING Retreats <http://www.caitlinfrost.ca/> Transforming Limiting
Beliefs and The Work*

   - Online course for collaborators and change makers starts in January
   - One day introduction to The Work, North Vancouver, January 25th
   - Getting Un-Stuck with The Work - Retreat, Bowen Island BC, March
   - Leadership Mind - 8 month small group coaching intensive. Next cohort
   2020

*Working in Complexity: Inside and Out NEW PROGRAM June 2019*
*registration coming soon!*

*Art of Hosting Participatory Leadership 2019 *

   - *Bowen Island (near Vancouver)  *November 10-13
   <http://aohbowenisland.weebly.com/>

CAITLIN FROST
Coaching and Facilitation
Certified Facilitator - The Work of Byron Katie
Principal, Harvest Moon  Consultants.
www.caitlinfrost.ca