[OSList] Thanks

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 03:48:28 PST 2020

>From the bottom of my heart Charlie thank you. And yes there are many
people involved including those who attend like you, often making trips
from far. And others who return and who came before. But those who deserve
the greatest thanks for this very special gathering, intimate and wonderful
are Harrison and Karen Davis. Plus the wonderful people at International
House.
It was so nice meeting you and others. The proceedings will be sent soon.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 11:05 PM CHARLES COLPITTS via OSList <