[OSList] From Open Space to objectives and key results (OKRs)?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Feb 5 15:14:53 PST 2020

Dear Jake

I don’t fully understand, of course, but am wondering what the purpose/expected outcome is for this development process and also there must be no more than 3 O’s? I understand they are not yet defined, but should be identified/agreed on in the OST?

My experience from similar situations is that it is not that well thought through or that the opportunities at hand if choosing to use OST are not fully understood.

Good night from Sweden

Thomas Herrmann