[OSList] From Open Space to objectives and key results (OKRs)?

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Feb 5 12:33:10 PST 2020

Worth noting, too, that everything Chris is suggesting moves the group
forward and deeper into open space, supporting their continuing work in
that way.  Finishing OS with designed/selected liberating structures, on
the other hand, seems to imply that they're not able to take the work
forward without somebody setting up the next little wickets for them to
jump through.

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates