[OSList] Hello My Hibernating Open Space Gurus!!!

Mark Carmel markacarmel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:57:51 PST 2020

Happy holidays!  If you have facilitated open space And plan to continue to
do so you are an open space technology guru. Harrison of course is the
master guru of all time. Harrison figured out how to enable people to be
free. It is that simple.People in positions of power sometimes do not want
people to be free. Therefore the future forward calls for navigation,
highly sophisticated navigation of the political nuances within any
organization. If the open space facilitator decides that the group to be
set free is of solid leadership that will not stab them in the back when
they speak up then it is a match made in heaven. To do otherwise is a match
made in hell. Choose your gatherings wisely my fellow facilitators as we
wish you peace, prosperity, and true love in your life's purpose as you set
others free to find peace and fulfillment and love of purpose in their own
lives. Harrison and your beautiful wife Ethelyn, and family we wish you
nothing but the very best especially HHO when you get into heaven and are
reunited with our beloved brother, Father Brian Bainebridge.  Save a warm
place for us if you get there 1st.
 In Spirit,
Mark Carmel
719-252-9819