[OSList] Adaptive Space Learning Group

Marc Rettig marc at fitassociates.com
Fri Dec 4 13:58:36 PST 2020

Hello dear people,

Knowing only a little of the many contexts you all work in, I thought I would pass along something we are offering. For some years now we’ve been paddling in the uncertain seas of social change, social design, participatory emergence – whatever it’s called! – and have benefitted so much from learning in the company of others that we decided to make a place for it.

It’s called the Adaptive Space Learning Group. It’s less like a class, more like gathering-to-learn-together for people whose work involves conceiving, shaping, and guiding programs aimed at social outcomes – more health, equity, wholeness, honesty, power-sharing, etc. We are excited about a program that takes mutual learning seriously, excited about the guests, and eager to see who shows up.

Here is a site with the whole story: http://adaptivespacelearninggroup.wordpress.com

We are holding an open house next Tuesday for those who are interested but unsure. You’ll have a little mini-experience of a session, have a chance to ask questions, and meet people. Details and registration here: www.eventbrite.com/e/130979474133

Join us? Pass the word?

Thank you. Wishing you all a great measure of buoyancy.

Marc

Marc Rettig
Fit Associates LLC

www.fitassociates.com