[OSList] You are welcome 15-December-2020 - OSI-US Annual Open Meeting

Open Space Institute U.S. official at osius.org
Sun Dec 6 13:38:11 PST 2020

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

You are all welcome to our annual open meeting, either as members or
folks interested in our work.

Tuesday 15 December 2020 - 6-7:30 PM EST (-0500 GMT)

We will hold this short 90 minute meeting in Open Space using Zoom
breakouts.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/562128743 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/562128743>

The Open Space Institute of the United States (OSI-US) has been "Holding
Space for Open Space" since 1996 with multiple projects. If you update
to the latest version of Zoom, you will be able to navigate around the
sessions yourself. If not, we'll help folks move around to use the "Law
of Two Clicks".

Our theme - "What are the Issues and Opportunities in Holding Space for
Open Space in 2021 and Beyond?"

To learn more about the OSI-US, please visit
https://osius.org/content/about <https://osius.org/content/about>

     Warm Regards,
     The Open Space Institute - U.S.
     Board members: Karen J. Davis, Myrianne Ouellette, Bary Owen, Mark
Sheffield, Harold Shinsato, Jacob Yeager