[OSList] Getting ready - Working with Open Space Technology in Washington Oct 22-24

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Oct 10 06:22:36 PDT 2019

Dear friends in Open Space and Genuine Contact (X-posted to OS-list/GC-list)

Anna Caroline and I are doing our final preps in an online meeting, before
going to Washington next week. We have a nice group joining the pre-WOSonOS
training “Working with Open Space Technology” on October 22-24. One of the
parts we are particularly proud of is the Genuine Contact teaching about how
we do pre-work in order to create conditions for increased readiness and
engagement in the organization before going into the main process of the
intervention (the OST meeting).

Interestingly enough there are more men than women in our circle right now,
which never happened to me before when offering public OST trainings. There
are still a few chairs free in our circle, if you want to join us and take
this last minute opportunity. You find more info on Anna Carolines homepage:
https://truthcircles.com/open-space-washington/

Welcome to get in touch if you have any questions

Wopeeee

Thomas Herrmann

Open Space Consulting AB

Pensévägen 4, 434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden

Telefon: +46 (0)709 98 97 81

Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com

Homepage:  <http://www.openspaceconsulting.com/> www.openspaceconsulting.com

Profile on LinkedIn:
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasherrmannopenspaceconsult>
www.linkedin.com/in/thomasherrmannopenspaceconsult

Company page on Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/OpenSpaceConsulting>
www.facebook.com/OpenSpaceConsulting

Open Space Consulting frigör livskraft i människor, organisationer och
samhälle.

We release lifepower in people, organizations and society.

Medskapande är hör för att stanna – dags att vässa er förmåga?

Co-creation is here to stay – time to sharpen your skills?

Trainings/workshops 2019

Oct 16-18: Working with Whole Person Process Facilitation - Netherlands

Oct 22-24: Working with Open Space Technology – Washington, USA

Oct 25-27: WorldOpenSpaceOnOpenSpace – Washington, USA

Trainings/workshops 2020

Jan  11, 18, 25 and Febr 1st: Individual Health and Balance

Febr 5-7 Organizational Health and Balance – Berlin, Germany

April 2-3 Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution - Netherlands

Sept 1-3 Working with Open Space Technology - Netherlands

Sept 4-5 Genuine Contact Mentoring circle, Amsterdam Netherlands

Oct 25-27 Working with Whole Person Process Facilitation – Berlin, Germany

Trainings/workshops 2021

Febr 2-5 Genuine Contact Organization – Netherlands

Apr 12-16 Genuine Contact Train the Trainer - Netherlands

More info & registration:  <http://www.openspaceconsulting.com/>
www.openspaceconsulting.com (Aktiviteter)

Or get in touch via email  <mailto:thomas at openspaceconsulting.com>
thomas at openspaceconsulting.com