[OSList] Open Space at Valve

Ron Quartel rquartel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 18:34:07 PDT 2019

Valve use Open Allocation, similar in many ways to Open Space. There is a
good article on Open Allocation here ->
http://brandonhays.com/blog/category/open-allocation/

Interestingly, last month the Reinventing Work:Seattle Meetup I
facilitate was about Open Allocation. The session was under Chatham house
rules...

If you are interested to know more please email directly and I am happy to
share more under the same terms. It was an eye opening session.

Ron Quartel

*Twitter*: https://twitter.com/ronquartel
*LinkedIn*: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rquartel

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 1:24 PM Jake Yeager via OSList <