[OSList] Who Opens the Space?

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Wed May 8 08:29:02 PDT 2019

Birgitt,

OK. If your hypothesis is correct, that people "self-open," or "self-modulate opening," and that is what happens, then: maybe it is a suboptimal idea to explain it.

Perhaps there is nothing to do in this spot. One less thing to do?

Explanations auto-engage conscious mind, which is where critical judgement resides.

According to this theory, just doing it (OST) is superior to over-explaining it.

Especially if much of what goes on in OST is beyond full awareness of conscious mind.

Daniel Mezick
Phone: 203 915 7248
Bio & Contact Info: http://www.DanielMezick.com <http://www.danielmezick.com/>
Latest Book: http://www.InvitingLeadership.com <http://www.invitingleadership.com/>

Business Agility Leadership event May 14-15 Boston:
The Open Leadership Symposium <https://openleadershipnetwork.com/>