[OSList] Relationship between Appreciative Inquiry and OST?

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Mon Jun 24 16:15:03 PDT 2019

I did an issue for the Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner newsletter in 2004 (!!) on the relationship between Appreciative Inquiry and Open Space.

Here’s the table of contents: http://peggyholman.com/papers/articles/appreciative-inquiry-and-open-space/ <http://peggyholman.com/papers/articles/appreciative-inquiry-and-open-space/>

The opening essays <http://peggyholman.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/aip0411-0.Opening.Essays.pdf> include one by me called Emerging in Appreciative Space, one by Harrison called Open Space as Appreciative and one by Diana Whitney called An Open Invitation to the Appreciative.

Peggy

________________________________
Peggy Holman
Co-founder