[OSList] Relationship between Appreciative Inquiry and OST?

Bhavesh Patel bhavmail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 08:08:53 PDT 2019

I see AI more like a framework within which you could use OST at the Dream
stage or at other stages.

AI definitely increases the constraints within which self-organisation
happens, and also has a set of assumptions behind it's approach.

The question for me is what does your context need? Rather than whether any
approach is better or worse? Most things could be useful when used in the
right context!

On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 at 15:13, Jake Yeager via OSList <