[OSList] Relationship between Appreciative Inquiry and OST?

Dan Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Mon Jun 24 16:13:22 PDT 2019

Greeting Jacob,

Here is my thought, maybe it is useful.

Maybe not!

Here it is:

Self-org is assisted, in large part, by a clear goal (an important objective) and clear constraints (aka rules)

Example: OST

Goal; explore Theme

Rules; 1 Law 5 principles

I wonder how this sits with you in light of your wider question regarding AI (not to be confused with robots of any kind...)

Note: I have understand that some may (convincingly) argue that self-org needs no help...

From my undisclosed location in North Guilford, CT, USA...
-Daniel

Sent from my iPhone