[OSList] Orgs that Failed to Implement Self-Organization?

ANTHI THEIOPOULOU A.THEIOPOULOU at acg.edu
Fri Jun 21 03:15:26 PDT 2019

Hi Jake,

This is a very good question, thank you!

There is a lot of research around applications that failed. Here is an excerpt from the synthesis of literature that my research team did:

Case Study: Numerous case studies report (e.g. Reeve and Peerbhoy, 2007) that the outstanding performance
of the operations, resulting out of an OL-aligned approach, failed to be sustained because of an unbridged gap between policy and operations or, from a hierarchical point of view, between shareholders and the rest of the organization.

Warm greetings and best wishes,
Anthi

Anthi Theiopoulou
MSc International Management

CEO &Principal Researcher, Organizational Learning Self Evaluation Tool (OLSET Ltd)
Innovation Warehouse, 1 E Poultry Avenue London EC1A 9PT United Kingdom, www.olset.<http://www.olset.org/>co.uk<http://co.uk/>
President, Hellenic Society for Organizational Learning (SoL Greece NGO)
Od. Androutsou 22, 141 23, Lykovrisi, Athens, Greece, www.solgreece.org<http://www.solgreece.org/>

Contact details:
personal email: a.theiopoulou at acg.edu<mailto:a.theiopoulou at acg.edu>
mobile number: 00306986433389

NEW BOOK: "Doing More With Less; Organizational Learning and the OLSET tool"
Make your organization ready for any future. Available from: www.olset.org/book<http://olset.org/book> and Amazon.

 Please consider the environment before printing this message.
Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you!