[OSList] WOSonOS 2005 Nova Scotia - do you remember

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Jul 14 06:27:00 PDT 2019

The questions of when, how many and where have persisted over the years. Frankly I can't remember either. Even the first one is foggy in terms of year -- but I know where... Day's Inn at Dulles Airport. Suggestion is that you use the search function on OSLIST. Somewhere "back there" I am sure you will find the collective ruminations.
Harrison