[OSList] WOSonOS 2005 Nova Scotia - do you remember

Marai Kiele genuine-contact at joyful-together.com
Sun Jul 14 04:07:16 PDT 2019

Hey folks,

I am writing a short story about my experience at WOSonOS 2005 in Nova Scotia. This will likely be published as a contribution to a short stories book.

It was my first and life-changing experience with collective sense making (the way the location for the next WOSonOS was chosen, or rather: how it became obvious to the group).

I have the session reports from back then, but what I am missing are numbers like:

	- How many participants were we?
	- From approximately how many countries?

And then the questions that probably have been asked many times before.
Yet I still couldn’t find the „right“ answer:

	- Since when does WOSonOS exist?
	- In which locations / or in how many locations has it taken place up to this year?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Marai

https://about.me/maraikiele