[OSList] WOSonOS 2005 Nova Scotia - do you remember

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 13:10:58 PDT 2019

Hi, the archives don't seem to go back that far. Were we on the MetaNet
back then? Then the oslist was born in mid 90s when we needed a listserv
instead of a website based conversation?

I remember the first or second Day's Inn gathering.

Was a nice complement to the OT "Symposium on Organization Transformation"
taking place each July in different locations. The 9th US OT was in
Colorado '91 and the 12th US OT was in Napa California '94 - and that's the
limit of my memory :)

Jeff
San Francisco

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019, 10:02 AM Harrison Owen via OSList <