[OSList] number of breakout groups and 500 folks or more

Wojciech Zawisz wojciech.zawisz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 00:57:53 PDT 2019

Dear Michael,
thank you for your reply and for your good will. I appreciate it a lot.
I will definitely look at materials you mentioned and attached.
May I call you a little bit later on July? I will go back from my vacation
on 22nd so 23rd or 24th would be perfect for me.
We are in touch.
Thank you and have a great day Michael,

Wojtek

pon., 8 lip 2019 o 10:31 Michael M Pannwitz <mmpannwitz at gmail.com>