[OSList] Fwd: Re: number of breakout groups and 500 folks or more

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 01:31:13 PDT 2019

Dear Wojtek,

just returned from a week with some of our grandchildren and was offline.

In June, I  sent a note to the LIST (see below) with all the details and
links to photos etc. for the  event in Würzburg with 2108 participants.
You definintely should acquire the video, it will give you a good
insight re the many details that one can pay attention to.
What will actually happen in the event is a different story.
The event event in Würzburg in southern Germany was not in circus tents,
of course, but in beer tents, rectangular and huge. In fact, so spacious
that a truck laden with icecream creations could drive into one of the
tents one evening before the os-gathering as part of the larger
conference (several thousand participants) and another one with 1000
percussion instruments for the participants to have monstrous drumming
sessions.

If you feel like calling me, July 11 or 12 would suit me.
For contact details see my worldmap entry
> https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/worker/michael-m-pannwitz

Not seeing you in the world map you are invited to include yourself
> https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/inclusion

cheers
mmp