[OSList] Feedback Requested - Open Space Proposal

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:57:01 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

I am still thinking through how to approach it. All of your comments are
percolating in my unconscious, and we will see what eventually comes up.

Harrison, thanks for sharing the course description. I am going to take a
closer look at that. To answer your question: we conduct business analysis
and predictive modeling to determine portfolio profitability and risk for
credit union lending products. I like your simple suggestion for a question
and will ponder on that.

Much love to everyone.
Jake