[OSList] Implementation of Initiative Stage

anat kedem anatked at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 10:58:53 PST 2019

Thanks Jeff for your answer, actually me and Gilad, who raised a similar
question on face book,  are students of Tova and part of same studying
teem.
This challenge, we are dealing with, refers to considerations to take while
implementing OST with community members or volunteers odience.  Namely with
not a clear managment to sponcer or lead.
Are there any considerations you would suggest?

Happy new year and all the best!

Anat

ענת קדם 0546236352

בתאריך יום ג׳, 31 בדצמ׳ 2019, 20:33, מאת Jeff Aitken ‏<