[OSList] Implementation of Initiative Stage

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 10:33:02 PST 2019

Hi Anat. It's a very good question to consider, every time we use Open
Space! The answers will depend on many factors, as each situation is
different.

Can you say more? Do you have a specific case in mind? A specific concern
or opportunity? (Are you part of the group studying with Tova and friends?
Another student is asking similar questions on the facebook group.) :)

Warmly
Jeff
San Francisco, California

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019, 1:40 AM anat kedem via OSList <