[OSList] Why CERTIFICATION makes sense considering this conversation on Mission, Vision Strategy Plans, etc.

Alan Halford alan at alanhalford.com.au
Sat Aug 17 02:08:32 PDT 2019

I have a vague and distant memory of seeing/hearing HO saying or being quoted “ The only training you need for OST is  to meditate”
Not sure whether I imagined  it, but it was a decisive reason for me to delve into the world of OST
AND it’s still
“Issue the invitation, sit in a circle, create an agenda and get to work”
WHOO HOO
	Alan
Alan Halford & Associates
Open Space Technology Aficionados