[OSList] Aggregating all blogs from all OSList members

Lucas Cioffi lucas at qiqochat.com
Wed Sep 12 23:41:08 PDT 2018

Hi All,

It is neat reading the current discussion thread by Michael Herman (Aug 28)
and Gail West (Sep 13) about vTaiwan, the opengov & open source movement in
Taiwan.
I think there's a powerful intersection between open space and the "civic
tech" movement (civic tech definition: tech built for the public good).

Toward that end, I publicly released the Fabric: The Civic Tech News Feed
<https://fabric.qiqochat.com> which shows the stream of news from these 870
blogs and news sources related to civic innovation
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AYieWKwWwlRwiylyWmy4bW1HAjgdjbqkKczeFkgwics/edit#gid=1530106954>.
Here's the link to bookmark if you'd like to see all posts tagged with
"dialogue"
<https://fabric.qiqochat.com/news_feed?tag=dialogue&return_to=/news_feed> (50
in the past two weeks).

*I want to help spread the word about OST to civic tech folks, so if your
blog isn't included the 870 news sources (link is above), please let me
know!*

PS- I'm going to start hosting 30-minute Zoom video breakouts sessions for
the civic tech movement every two weeks, starting this Friday at 12:30pm
Eastern (cost is $3/month).  Please refer to the first news feed link above
if interested.

Lucas Cioffi
Founder, QiqoChat
Hastings on Hudson, NY