[OSList] Aggregating all blogs from all OSList members

Harrison Owen hhowensr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:23:59 PDT 2018

Lucas – seems to me you moved north? And I always appreciate your energy from whatever point on the compass. I pretty much gave up blogging, but if you want to add to your resource base you might include (however you might do that) www.openspaceworld.com … “papers” or “books”  And – for whatever it is worth… I always answer emails. ho