[OSList] Welcoming WOSonOS 2019 to the U.S.

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Oct 24 10:35:59 PDT 2018

Hooray and Congratulations!  Amazingly, this will be only third one in the
US since Chicago in 1999.  Only two others in North America since then.
That stick really is winging around the world.  And now back to where it
(OSonOS) started!

Michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com
http://OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 11:58 AM Michael M Pannwitz via OSList <