[OSList] Welcoming WOSonOS 2019 to the U.S.

Tricia Chirumbole trchirumbole at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:50:39 PDT 2018

Beautiful! Thank you Harold for being present to receive this honor and
sharing it with us all! I very much look forward to assisting this
gathering in any way I can and reconnecting with beautiful souls in Open
Space in a town that I used to call home! :)

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 2:15 PM Michael M Pannwitz via OSList <