[OSList] Welcoming WOSonOS 2019 to the U.S.

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:58:33 PDT 2018

Me, too, b, and thanks Harold
mmp

Am 24.10.2018 um 18:02 schrieb Barry Owen via OSList:
> BRAVO Harold!
>
> We are up to this "challenge", and I am already excited about gathering
> here in the USA in a year.
>
> Thank you for the great news!

> *_Barry Owen_*
> */Real Estate Strategist/*
> CEO/Principal Broker
> *Pareto Realty, LLC *\pə-ˈrā-(ˌ)tō\
> <http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=bixpar02&word=Pareto&text=%5Cp%C9%99-%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%88%3C%2FSPAN%3Er%C4%81-%28%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%8C%3C%2FSPAN%3E%29t%C5%8D%5C>
> *The Vital Few*
> 4004 Hillsboro Pike Ste 234-B
> Nashville, TN 37215
> Office: 615-502-2080
> Connect: *615-568-2123*
> *BarryOwensBlog.com <http://barryowensblog.com/>*
> *BarrysDriveTime.com <http://BarrysDriveTime.com>*
> WhyJoinParetoRealty.com <http://WhyJoinParetoRealty.com>
>

> *Inviter - Facilitator/Practicer of Open Space Technology*
> Opening & Holding safe space for people and organizations to
> self-organize around important issues and opportunities.
> *Invite - Listen - Love**
> *
>
> **Pareto Realty is a residential real estate sales firm that supports
> member agents in building and growing consistently productive niche
> businesses as they enjoy the healthy life rhythm they want and deserve.**
>

> On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 10:55 AM Harold Shinsato via OSList
> <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org <mailto:oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>>
> wrote:
>
>     We are grateful that WOSonOS 2018 has accepted our hosting
>     invitation to Washington D.C. Most likely the second half of October.
>
>     I, Harold, am humbled and terrified, to have received the First
>     Nations talking stick as the symbol of the WOSonOS hosting and will
>     keep it safe until we hand it to the next host.
>
>     One of the biggest lessons is the facilitating Open Space, you hold
>     the participants lives in your hands. This is wisdom from Harrison.
>
>     Thank you to all our wonderful community,
>
>     Harold Shinsato
>     For the Open Space Institute U.S.

>     Past archives can be viewed here:
>     http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 468 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 145 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation