[OSList] Marking a New National/Regional Educational Policy -examples of Open Space meeting being set up?

Ingibjorg Gisladottir ingibjorg.gisladottir at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 03:02:07 PDT 2018

Dear Micheal
Thank you for sharing this preparation process. This is very valuable, and
I realise now when I re-read it that I have probably been overthinking the
preparation process like I had hosting responsibility and was responsible
for the educational policy.

Will take this in, reflect on it and realign my thinking!

Inga

mið., 31. okt. 2018 kl. 05:50 skrifaði Michael M Pannwitz via OSList <