[OSList] conversation & listening in Pittsburgh

Tricia Chirumbole trchirumbole at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:48:27 PDT 2018

Hi all!

My friends and I are holding daily conversation & listening spaces on the
streets near the Tree of LIfe Synagogue in Pittsburgh, PA where the mass
shooting occurred this past Saturday .

We are looking to establish a basic set of agreements and intentions for
listening and dialogue - both for alignment among our core team, and
highlights to post on signs and website for our volunteers and those who
stop by.

We are promoting an open space to welcome people as they are , and want to
provide compassion-fueled support and listening and avoid closing people
down or getting embroiled in any negativity or political discourse.

Any advice is most welcome :)