[OSList] OST in India

Harrison Owen hhowensr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 05:43:03 PDT 2018

Funny thing is, some folks are sure OS is Indian. Google “Four Principles of Indian Spirituality.” Of check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MObYeDmoDcY

Harrison

From: OSList [mailto:oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Heidi Nobantu Saul via OSList
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 8:31 PM
To: World wide Open Space Technology email list
Cc: Heidi Nobantu Saul
Subject: [OSList] OST in India

Greetings OST World Community - from the high desert of Santa Fe, New Mexico ~

I have a potential client in India (a tech company) and it would be very helpful to be able to provide them with some companies, institutions or organizations that have used Open Space in India in recent years.  Meaning more recent than the original event in Goa - which I have mentioned to my client.

They have the idea that it is an 'American' thing and therefor may not work as easily with Indian participants.

If any of you who have facilitated OST in India are willing to share where you did it/who for, I would be most appreciative!

Thank you,

Heidi

--

h e i d i   n o b a n t u   s a u l

www.heidinobantu.com

Design & Facilitate

Open Space Technology Meetings, Retreats, unConference's

Co-Producer / Co-Facilitator IIW <http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/>  Internet Identity Workshop

Mobile: 505.470.5131

Skype: heidi.nobantu.saul

Web: www.heidinobantu.com