[OSList] OST in India

Alan Stewart alanmstewart at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 18:27:11 PDT 2018

G'Day Heidi and Spaceniks All

A lively person who does this, in Pune, not far from Goa, is my - and Anne
and others here - longstanding friend, Arun Wakhlu. Head of Pragati
Leadership Institute.  <https://www.pragatileadership.com/>

Looking forward.

Go well

*Al  *

*Al (formerly Alan) Stewart, PhD Social Artist Facilitator/Ambience
Director of conversations that matter and participatory fun*

*Blog: **Conversare* <http://conversare.net/>
* Web: **Multimind Solutions* <http://www.multimindsolutions.com>

*Senior Fulbright Scholar*

*Member: **National Trouble Makers Union* <http://www.ntmu.com.au/>

*Residence: Adelaide, South Australia, since 1975 With time away in the USA
(1981) and Hong Kong (2005-2011)  *

* "Whenever we treat each other well good things happen." Al Stewart*

On 31 March 2018 at 11:16, Jeff Aitken via OSList <