[OSList] Challenging times (Wosonos)

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sat Jun 23 01:56:11 PDT 2018

Thanks for your message dear Kári!
I signed up last week and look forward to learning with you all who will choose to show up.
 I agree, we have challenges ahead in my country, facing Germany today in World Cup soccer :) but also other more long term challenges. People are sick and tired of our old ways of democracy. More and more votes go to extreme right wing parties. We must find ways to include new and old inhabitants in our lives...
I look forward to explore what we can do.
Looking forward
Thomas Herrmann

Skickat från min iPhone