[OSList] Challenging times (Wosonos)

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 01:34:05 PDT 2018

Dear Kári,

good to hear from you and your recovery!
What diet led to to the change?

WOSonOS 2018 in Reykjavik will be productive and fun, no doubt.
How do I know? Ok, whoever comes is the right people.
"Right" in this context means that only those with passion and urge to
act will show up, voluntarily, to deal with what has heart and meaning
for them around Open Space. This may sound like a mantra and it is and
it is what I experienced every time I was in an OST event... in all
WOSonOS I took part in, European Learning Exchanges, even in the
Stammtische we have regularily in Berlin (such as the one two days ago
with visitors from Ukraine and Netherlands and Berliners, of
course)tc.... not to mention OST events ouside of gatherings about our
approach.

And it is not a question of how many come. At least that is what I
experienced as the one and only person who signed up last fall for the
European Learning Exchange in Keflavik in your country. Together with
you and the co-host Hróbjartur Árnason we were three participants and it
became one of my most memorable events. Yes, the outlandishly good food
we had in fine village pubs was an important ingredient and then that
what always happened and at that occasion abundantly: laughter and play
and other deep stuff...

Greetings from Berlin and enjoy your hike in the mountains
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 470 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 145 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation