[OSList] CommonBound conference virtual Open Space follow-up

Ben Roberts ben.roberts at charter.net
Mon Jun 25 08:26:25 PDT 2018

The CommonBound <http://www.commonbound.org/>  conference is a biannual
gathering of people committed to the movement for a new "social solidarity
economy."  I'm here in St. Louis for the event, and I'm inviting folks I
connect with at the conference to join me for some Open Space calls via Zoom
next week.  Our goal is to share what we learned and help keep the momentum
going from this inspiring event.  It's a small experiment in how virtual OST
might be used to amplify the impact of conferences.  Join us?

Our invitation is here <http://bit.ly/cbosinvite> . The calls are Weds, June
27 from 7-9pm EDT and Thurs June 28 from 12-1pm EDT.

Conference livestreaming can be found here
<https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4345818/CommonBound-2018-Livestream> , by
the way.

Cheers,

Ben