[OSList] Open Space in Charlottesville

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Sep 1 07:37:44 PDT 2017

you remind me, paul, that often it's possible to ask one or more questions
in the invitation, following them with "that's what we want to find out."
 i learned this from harrison years ago.  it's like you say, loving
indifference to what actually happens, but not indifferent about finding
out.  it's like the suspense of a good story.  we want and can feel
ourselves being pulled into and along with it.  and we want to know what
happens, whatever it might be.

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates