[OSList] Open Space in Charlottesville

Birgitt Williams via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Sep 1 07:50:03 PDT 2017

not so sure that there is such a thing as 'loving indifference'.

Love is....passionate, creative, life force and more.

Love plus detachment from outcome is a useful way for the facilitator to
be.

However, there is nothing wrong with positive expectancy......for the best
possible outcomes, whatever they may be.

I was picking up that it was not so useful to be in expectancy that
community OST may not lead to actions.

Blessings,
Birgitt