[OSList] Open Space in Charlottesville

Paul Levy via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Sep 1 06:20:00 PDT 2017

I believe the orientation of the facilitator to be one of "loving
indifference";

- love for the beauty and eloquent simplicity of OST
- love for the - as yet to emerge - potential of the self organising
meeting

The facilitator need not hope for the best nor fear the worst. Their
indifference - rooted in a deeper love of the "whatever" - is then an
eloquent, gentle, minimally supportive  spiritual symmetry.

Best wishes

Paul Levy

On 1 Sep 2017 13:48, "Birgitt Williams via OSList" <