[OSList] what convergence after 3 OS events ?

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 02:33:02 PDT 2017

Hi Chris,

Yes for sure I do !
However it is my role to come up with a few different suggestions that
could fit to their context and goal.  They have  a interesting  culture
that is mix of hierarchy and autonomy, but lack experience with large group
dialogue.
Now what I have is a broader range of possibilities. I'll think over that a
bit. And from here start a discussion with them.

Thanks for your input !

Christine