[OSList] what convergence after 3 OS events ?

Chris Altmikus @ iDeA-Link chris.altmikus at idea-link.eu
Sat Oct 21 23:48:58 PDT 2017

Dear Christine,

The thread you have invited is rich… Much has been said. Let me add one single thought.

I hope you work with a small groups of passionate people from within the company. Once you hold designs that you feel could work, why not invite them to finalize the design together with you…

Kindly    +   Chris

	Chris M. Altmikus
        Chemin de la Bovarde 37
        CH-1091 Grandvaux