[OSList] : Peggy Holman keynotes OSACON, Wednesday 11/08 12 noon NYC time

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Tue Nov 7 13:10:57 PST 2017

Daniel,

Thanks for getting out the word. I’m looking forward to the session!

I’ll be sharing some of my story of discovering Open Space and the journey it took me on, notably what complexity science has taught us about self-organization and emergence and what that implies about working with it. Looking forward to the experience. Hope to see some of you there!

Peggy

Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com
Twitter: @peggyholman