[OSList] Thinking...

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 10:16:20 PST 2017

Dear Harrison,

On this misty, dreary, cloudy Sunday, as I re-read this piece that you
wrote, I simply want to say thank you for pursuing and then sharing with us
this "wisp in the air"  that you sensed which led to Open Space. How I
savored reading it, with reverence and awe in the familiar that it invited
punctured with a feeling of indescribable joy and gratitude for the
vibrancy that Open Space brought to my life.

Much love to you and all who I've met in this community. And that too has
been AWEsome!

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 7:36 AM, Harrison Owen via OSList <